So last night we went to my friend Michelles for our Halloween Party. A whole lot of fun and not too much trouble. I think Bob was the only one, and that was for bringing the horse in the house! Heath and I were skeletons. Great costume I know but it was last minute.
1 year ago


3 comments:
How fun, he is the cutest dragon!! Looks like you guys had alot of fun. Cindy said that Hudson wanted nothing to do with her, can ya blame him, she is kinda scary!!
Hi Des! Look at you all grown-up! You and your family are so beautiful. Anyway, just getting back to you on your comment about my blog. At least w/ going private I know who can get in. When I open it to anyone, yes I know who's leaving the comment, but that doesn't mean I know them. In my case, some person named Gina left me a comment. It was a nice one, but when I clicked to see who she was, it took me to some Jason Mraz fan blog and stated she was 13. There was something that just didn't seem right and I wondered, why would a 13 yr old girl like my blog? Plus she mentioned she would add my blog to her link list so everyone could see it. That bothered me, so that's why I decided to go private. Just keep in mind that you can't ever completely keep everything you post safe, but I'm just being more careful about personal info and images I post. As for the photo protection, I'm glad you tried it and told me it worked. I didn't know it worked so that's good to know. What I did was disable right-click and I googled how to do it. It won't keep people who really want to copy things from doing it, but I hoping there aren't any computer genius that would really want to do that with my blog! Here are a few sites that will tell you how to do it. It was a little complicated for me, that's why I wasn't sure if it was working. Anyway, it's: http://www.thiswomanswork.com/2008/05/08/why-i-password-protect-pictures/
http://blogger-tricks.blogspot.com/2007/08/disable-right-click-to-prvent-copying.html
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_add_right_click_protection_to_a_website
sorry this is so long, but I didn't have an email address for you. I hope that helps. If you'd like to stay on my blog, email me (the address is on my blog) and I'll add you. Take care!
i love DEM' Bones!!!!!
Post a Comment