AAAGGGHHH!!! On his head!!! I've got the chills. Poor Hudson! haha! JK. I know the pains of going private - that's why it sucks! But I'll feel better if I"m safe. I still need your email, goof-ball. And that's cool your friends with Beno on facebook. Find him a good woman to hook up with.
Alright butthead - now you've got me changing my mind on going private! Gosh dang it! Now I don't know what to do - it's all your fault! (don't worry, I still love you!)
So here I am writing weekly about my family. Odd thing to do I think. I do like to keep up with everyone and every thing. But I feel strange sometimes putting my life out there.
3 comments:
AAAGGGHHH!!! On his head!!! I've got the chills. Poor Hudson! haha! JK. I know the pains of going private - that's why it sucks! But I'll feel better if I"m safe. I still need your email, goof-ball. And that's cool your friends with Beno on facebook. Find him a good woman to hook up with.
Alright butthead - now you've got me changing my mind on going private! Gosh dang it! Now I don't know what to do - it's all your fault! (don't worry, I still love you!)
So cute! We always has tons of them at our old house in Clearfield :)
Post a Comment