On Wednesday I had all the kids so I went up to my mom and dads to visit and have some distraction for the kids. It helps my day! Well my dad was out raking leaves so the kids went running out there and Papa through the leaves on them. They thought it was hilarious and laughed and scrame so loud. Well Boston decided he wanted the rake so my dad gave it to him, BIG mistake cause then the other two wanted it. So good ol Papa went and found two more rakes so everyone could have one. He told them to put all the leaves in one pile. Obviously not happening. Well on the way home Addi told that was hard work! I said what was? She looked at me funny and said "putting all those leaves in a pile!" Silly kids!
1 year ago


4 comments:
How fun.
I can't figure that thing out.
There is under age working laws you know!!
That's fun! Glad they were able to help him get his chores done. HA HA
Hey cousin!! Glad you found our blog. It's good to hear from you and to see your cute little boy...takes after his mom. Well keep in touch and take care.
-Joe Mattson
Post a Comment