Thursday, November 13, 2008

YUm rAw pOtAtOEs

I was making dinner, cuting up the potatoes with Hudson sitting on the counter. He kept saying Apple? I told no thats not what it is. Notice Gummy Worms behind him, no longer on his brain, all he wanted was Apple?


So much to my dismay he got ahold of one and took a bite. He didn't chew on it very long before it came back out!

4 comments:

Jme said...

Hey! I like raw potatoes! He doesn't know what he's missing!

Abby Fowers said...

Just be grateful that he spit it back out! My kids eat them raw cause that's what Nate does! YUCK! That's cute though. And my biggest fear isn't that someone has the pictures, its that some freak tracks us down and does something worse than just still photos!!!! AAAGGHHH! What's a person to do?? Damn this world!

amsorensen.blogspot.com said...

how funny!! where r the avacodo's?? CODO's??
that is funny.. my friend corinne's little girl loves raw potatoes w/ the skin on them, she eats them as a snack..:)

Corey and Susie said...

Boston did that same thing! One bite and lesson learned. Now I can't even get him to eat apples!