Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Little Flippers

Jamie and I enrolled the kids in a gymnastics class at Little Flippers. Well not so much gymnastics as much as play time for Hudson.
Hopefully it will teach him to take turns and follow directions. As of now he wont even sit in the circle and play, he has to run off and do his own thing.

4 comments:

The Dunyons said...

Hudson is adorable! He has to be about the same age as my little one. Glad to see you are doing well. I'm glad you found my blog, now I can follow yours!
Randi Tulane Dunyon

Corey and Susie said...

That looks so fun..I need to do that with Boston!

Abby Fowers said...

How fun! That looks like so much fun, and I bet it's nice for them to get out and run around! Especially now that it's getting cold! Fun, fun!

amsorensen.blogspot.com said...

how fun 4 hudson to run around & jump on the mats.
he's got so much energy. he was so cute @ our house. the kids just love him & hunter wants a brother if he's just like him! how cute...
huh?