Okay so I tried to post instructions but it wont let me because it has Html forms in it so when I post it, it deletes what I wrote so I will go to your blog and leave it as a comment. If anyone else wants it leave me a comment. Just give me a day ot two, thanks!
And Laci I am glad you left a comment cause I blog stalk also. Thats another reason I don't want to go private because then friends of my friends cannot look at my blog.
8 comments:
ok des, I'm kinda the village idiot and it's not working!!! Aagh! HELP! Give me more specific instructions, and lets see what happens!
Hey I would like to know how to disable the right click. Please comment on my blog and let me know. Thanks
Hey girl. Will you send me the instructions?? Maybe that will help me not be so freaked out. Thanks, oh and I'm adding you to my list, is that ok??
Hey I would love to disable right click! Thanks :)
That's the only thing with everyone going private is no one will be able to see one another's blog. Ultimately blogging will probably lessen.
Tough choice.
I'm in. Please let me know woman!!
I would also like to know!
Hey Des, Let me know how to do it as well when you get a second!
Post a Comment