So you may be getting a new photo every day. But she is soooo cute!And I cannot forget my boys! This was last night Hudson chose a new chair for watching TV.
So here I am writing weekly about my family. Odd thing to do I think. I do like to keep up with everyone and every thing. But I feel strange sometimes putting my life out there.
7 comments:
We love new pictures! Post them all the time. She is so adorable, and I love that picture of Hudson and his "new chair"! lol. So cute!
She is SOOOOOO beautiful! Congratulations!
She is so so cute! What a beautiful face!
bring on the pictures then! she is so preciouse!!!! oh, and so are the boys
Congrats on your new baby girl! She is sooo stinkin' cute! Love her hair!!
CoNgrAts she is sooo Damm cute!! LUv hudson's daddy chair. glad all went well w/the delivery :) i hope mine go's that smooth.
That's what I call a surprise! How wonderful to have one of each. Congratulations, she is beautiful and I LOVE her name!
Post a Comment