Friday, November 27, 2009

Daisee


ITS A GIRL!!!!

So we went into the hospital Tuesday at about 7 and they hooked me up to the Penicillin about 7:30 and by 11:15 I was at a 10 and ready to go. They called the doc and we waited for him until 11:45, he got there and I pushed once, he had me do 2 more half pushes and she was out. It was 12:00 on the dot so her birthday is the 25th. Weighing in at 6lbs 13oz and 20 inches long. Tall and skinny. Mom and baby are doing great! We got to come home Thanksgiving morning about 10 oclock. Hudson walked in saw her and said "thats a baby" touched her foot then walked away. Not really that interested, until last night she was laying on the couch opened her eyes and he thought that was neat he was talking to her and touching her head he was very soft, so far so good.


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

B said...

cute cute cute!!!!!! I hope im this lil lday's aunt one day!!! glad we got to stop buy last night! Landon is so excited!

Abby Fowers said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. She's darling, and I love the name! Yahoo! One of each! That's perfect!

Katie said...

She is beautiful. What a little thing too. I love her rosy cheekies. Congrats you guys!!!

Becca Jo said...

She is beautiful!!!! How nice your labor wasn't too bad :) Congratulations

WheelersFamily said...

SHE IS SOOO PRECIOUS!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Kelli said...

Des, Congrats! I love the picture of her in the top left (just below your photo). It's adorable!! And the one in the very bottom right. Ah, she is so beautiful...just like her Mommy. Lucky girl. Glad everything went well for you during delivery and that you girls are home and happy! Congratulations!

Love, Kelli