So we have set Friday Nov 27 as my induction date if the baby has not come by then, only one day before my due date. Although I don't suspect the baby will wait that long. As of Sunday I was almost a 3, very well thinned and totally pliable. She was able to move my cervix all around, all my membranes have separated on their own. So pretty much just awaiting the water breaking or some serious contractions. I have alot of braxton hicks but I don't consider them real and I only have them every so often, at least once an hour. But that is just more obnoxious than eventful. So I have a doctor appointment Wednesday at 5 so hopefully I will have more update then and will actually find the time to post it. I have been doing all the last minute things like washing clothes and getting bottles out the car seat is washed. Usually it is not that big of a deal but when you have to wash double it takes a while, as in pink and blue stuff! So I really want to thank Destini for coming out yesterday and helping me, she was here all day and we did a bunch. The best part is she cleaned my bathrooms, toilets and all! Its been hard for me with the acid reflux and all to bend over to long because I end throwing up in my mouth usually, I know you all wanted to know that. Thanks Dest I love you!!!!
1 year ago
1 comment:
yay!!! I am so excited for you guys! I hope every thing goes perfect! landon is so excited to have another niece or nephew. and I hope I can be your kids aunt one day! ha ha
Post a Comment