Thursday, November 19, 2009

Final Update

So this will be the last post before I deliver, not because it is soon but because I am having a hard time finding time to just sit. I can think of a million things I want to get done before the baby comes. And I just realized it is 10 o'clock where did my morning go and I really don't have the time for this. But I am sure you all are so interested in what is going on you can hardly stand it. Hahahaha Well last night the doc informed us I am dilated to a 4 and fully ready. He used the term "flapping in the wind" which I told him he should never say that to another women ever again, and he agreed! He just meant I was open and ready, although it sounds a little different. I really like my doc, he is hilarious. He does not think I will have a long delivery at all, and guesses the baby will weigh about 7lbs 4oz. A little smaller than Hudson but still a great size! We are still debating on names, ugh that's hard! So we will let you know when the baby comes, what it is, and what the name will be. Hopefully I can get some pics up real soon too! Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Good Luck!! I can't wait to see some pics!!

Becca Jo said...

You could wait until the 30th so we can share our birthday :) Good luck!!! I can't wait to see pics :)

B said...

yay!!! I am so excited!!!! Im gonna give you a nuckle sammich!