So Heath was playing with Hudson last night and he was laughing so hard by the time I got my camera it wasn't so great but still cute.
1 year ago
So Heath was playing with Hudson last night and he was laughing so hard by the time I got my camera it wasn't so great but still cute.
4 comments:
That is so cute Des! I love hearing our kid's laugh, it always makes me laugh too!
He is such a goof! Where did he come from? I love that little guy he always make me laugh!
des,
how cute the video is of hudson.
i finally have some stuff on my blogg. im trying to figure out picture trail now. i have a slide show but some how can't get it to my blogg? well hudson is soooo cute.
misty
Des, fancy seeing you here ay? Hudson is such a cutie! He looks just like both of you. How lucky to have someone so special in your lives. Take care.
Post a Comment