Monday, August 4, 2008

Becca

This is my one of my sisters good friends since elementary school she is getting married and on Saturday she had her bridals done so we were doing hair at 6:30 in the morning. Yes me I was up! She was like a sister to me growing up so it would not have mattered when. I really had 3 sisters when I was little and Becca was the only nice one. Of course my real sister was a brat like all sisters and then there was Stacie and she just treated me as if I were really her sister. Great times, I think. But I love them all! Glad to say they are all nice now. And I am not claiming that I was sweet or anything back then.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Oh Desiree! I am glad that you thought of me like a sista! And yes, we totally did treat each other like we were really siblings! I am glad that we are all much nicer now. Even if you were a little tag a long sister, I still enjoyed it! Becca's hair looks awesome! Great job!

WheelersFamily said...

Oh Desiree you did a great job on Becca's hair. It looks beautiful. I bet you love doing hair for weddings when they have long hair.
Looks so pretty.

Becca Jo said...

Thanks again you did an awesome job I loved it!! And I am so happy to hear that I was the nice one :)