So I cannot help it! I find any excuse I can to buy Hudson something new. We are going camping this weekend and I thought it would be smart to
have a bike for Hudson to play with to keep him from running off so much. Well he is impatient so when dad went to get a hammer Hudson pulled the half
finished bike off the couch and started riding it. He did not care that there were no tires on it. Of course he had to have his own screw driver and try to help.
It took him zero time to figure it out. He goes forward and backward and even turns the handles. Thanks to Papa Pat motorcycle he also makes the vroom noise as soon as he gets on.
1 year ago
1 comment:
Too cute! But, I thought you were going to get him the ones that sit dow to the ground? Have fun camping.
Post a Comment