SHE looks so cute! I am jelous you get such good pictures and I don't! Jed tried again for one and it just wont work! I guess I'll just have to wait to see!
AHHH! That's so awesome! I still think you should find out what it is though ---- like NOW, not when it comes out! LOL! I still love the pics tho - so cute!
So here I am writing weekly about my family. Odd thing to do I think. I do like to keep up with everyone and every thing. But I feel strange sometimes putting my life out there.
3 comments:
SHE looks so cute! I am jelous you get such good pictures and I don't! Jed tried again for one and it just wont work! I guess I'll just have to wait to see!
AHHH! That's so awesome! I still think you should find out what it is though ---- like NOW, not when it comes out! LOL! I still love the pics tho - so cute!
Wow that pic looks great. Sometimes they look too alien like and it freaks me out. Guess you make too cute of babies for that! Congrats again :)
Post a Comment