Heaths cousins came up from St George and were at Lagoon so we went to see them on Friday. Pretty much spent the whole time at Lagoon-a-beach so I didnt get many photos.
This was Hudsons first sight of Puff, it kind of freaked him out. But then I got him on and he was fine just not really sure what to think.
So we bounced back on Sunday he rode alot more rides. With all his coordination and driving his 4 wheeler at home he could not drive the bumper car to save his life.
This was his favorite, shooting the gun he ran back in line as soon as he got down, after crying of course because he had to get down.
What a cheeser.
And this is after no nap and playing hard in the sun. He was asleep before we even left the parking lot, and stayed asleep when I carried him into Mecalls house. We had Sunday dinner there with the Minears, finally we all got to hang out.
1 year ago
2 comments:
Those pics are darling. Now I want to hit lagoon! (just not lagoon-a-beach. I'm in no mood for cold water.) :)
hey! This is landons friend! (ya know, we ate sunday dinner together??:) anywho I was thinking you looked familiar! and couldn't figure it out till I talked to Hillary! She is one of my best friends! And I remember you at her showere and little Hudson had his hand wrapped. (by the way, he is soooooo stinkin cute!) so anywho, small world
Post a Comment