This my little golfer man! His Grandma & Grandpa showed up this morning to visit and decided to take him to hit a bucket of balls. I am awaiting the photos from Linda. I am sure it will be interesting the patience he will or will not have!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh he is so dang cute. He looks so old, almost like a kindergartner with his little backpack on. See you in a minute to get my hair done....
So here I am writing weekly about my family. Odd thing to do I think. I do like to keep up with everyone and every thing. But I feel strange sometimes putting my life out there.
4 comments:
Oh he is so dang cute. He looks so old, almost like a kindergartner with his little backpack on. See you in a minute to get my hair done....
Oh that is precious! Can't wait to see the golfing pics! We love golfers!
that is so stinkin' adorable!! I almost can't stand it!!! :)
Hey I love the window frame above your table. I need to start hounding you instead of Dest to make me one.
Post a Comment