My goodness so my baby is 2 now!!! I made the cake again, and Heath even helped a little this time! It is always alot of work and I wonder if its worth it and if it doesn't turn out what a waste, but I loved it!
And these are just some pictures through out the day he got sooo many toys. But all good I was happy, most are outside toys so they wont be in my house always. Then the men went out to set up his big present the trampoline. It was pretty fun to watch.With no nap by about 5:30 he was exhausted and fell asleep on my chest. He played so hard and was so good he walked around with his eyes half shut.

I moved him to the big pillow and he never moved. By the way I believe he has had an ear infection his temp was 101 all day poor baby was so good and had such a great birthday, thanks everyone!


4 comments:
Welcome to the terrible 2's my friend!! Hudson is so dang cute and he looks like he had so much fun today! I swear he was just born...
Darling cake. You and Dest are so creative!
Very cute cake! Looks like everyone had a great time.
He is so cute Des!...and by the way, the cake looks awesome!
Post a Comment