So last night Kris and Pete invited us out to the rodeo in Ogden. I t was so much fun, Hudson just gets enthralled with he horses.
He was so little in his cute hat Uncle Pete got him and he wanted to be a big boy walking around with his hat on and all the other cowboys.

Family photo.
And yes I have dark hair now.


He loved his hat and would just leave it on.

Hudson found a girlfriend in front of us. He started kissing her hand all on his own, no prompt from us. She loved it.
How cute is he in his hat and boots. The boots were my friend Michelles little boy Broncs when he was little.

Good
ol Uncle Bob was pick up man tonight so at the end of the rodeo he gave Hudson a ride around the arena.



Michelle had him down with horses, and before this picture they were both kissing the horse. Yes he is spoiled!
7 comments:
Yea! You went dark again....I always love it dark!
What a cute cowboy!!
What the hell! I didn't know you went dark again! Thanks for telling me!
Cause I'm a cowboy baby!!! He is so stinkin cute!!! oh you and Health are cute too
He is a little doll in his cowboy get-up! Thank goodness for Uncle Bob and Michelle and getting the VIP treatment, he he.
What a doll! Love the cowboy hat on Hud, and love the dark hair! You always look cute!
Soo cute! He looks so big in those pictures...love the hat and boots!
Post a Comment