des, of course u guys have a place to stay when u come down to the wedding! OUR HOUSE!!! our kids will be soo... excited. so come on down asap. were going on the deer hunt this friday till tue. but after that will be home for awhile. i swear we r gone every weekend, i want to stay home 4 once. can't wait 2 c u all! hudson, PEACE on Ya BUDDY! so cute!! i love it!!
So here I am writing weekly about my family. Odd thing to do I think. I do like to keep up with everyone and every thing. But I feel strange sometimes putting my life out there.
2 comments:
des,
of course u guys have a place to stay when u come down to the wedding! OUR HOUSE!!! our kids will be soo... excited. so come on down asap. were going on the deer hunt this friday till tue. but after that will be home for awhile. i swear we r gone every weekend, i want to stay home 4 once. can't wait 2 c u all! hudson, PEACE on Ya BUDDY! so cute!! i love it!!
So cute! I love his big eyes!
Post a Comment