So I just heard about this blog seriouslysoblessed.blogspot and I don't get it. Here is this person who is totally bagging on the whole blogging world, and yet they do it religiously and with those ads on there I assume they are making money. So what, you like it or you don't? Although I do have to agree with some of the blog. We all put on the great things about our family and how wonderful our husbands, kids, pets, jobs, homes are. I am guilty of this crime. But I post usually due to my photos and who takes pictures when they are fighting with there husbands? Seriously my life is not perfect I wish it were, actually I take that back how boring would it be if everything went as planned and how you want it? I like to keep somethings personal, even if it is only the bad. I wish I could stop some people from getting on my blog without making it private from everyone else, but I cannot so I just keep somethings to myself. When I told my husband I was first starting our blog he was like "why do we need a blog?" And he is right, why is my life that intriguing that I think everyone wants to read about it? Well the only thing I can think of is if you don't think my life is interesting in some way GET THE HELL OFF MY BLOG!!! I am tired of everyone being so negative to the blogging world, I have family out of state and even though I don't get to see them at least they can follow us. I think it is healthy for us all to vent. Although not many do, and I believe it is because we are afraid that someone will see and think that we have a bad relationship or we hate our lives. When truly it is the opposite, healthy relationships fight and then make up. Our lives should be interesting and diverse. Well I do feel better now its kind of liberating to express yourself without the immediate disapproval of others although I am sure I will hear it later. Watch out I liked this so much it might become a regular thing, but not to often because who really wants to read someone elses depressing woe is me stories. I am so contradicting myself right now, I know. So now I wonder are we keeping the scary stuff off the screen because we are ashamed? Or because we think no one cares or wants to hear about our bad day?
1 year ago
5 comments:
I totally agree. That lady has some real issues...for all of the "making fun of bloggers" thing, she sure blogs a lot. I blog because it is like my life journal. I can't tell you how much having a blog has helped me vent and get my emotions out on bad days. I probably get a little too personal on my blog sometimes with my feelings, but at least those feelings are not being bottled up anymore. And everyone's life is not perfect, but why not try and make the best of it with happy comments and happy pictures on your blog? Sometimes it just makes you feel better to remind yourself how happy you are and how BLESSED you are by showing happy pictures and comments about life, love and family. And you are so right...if my blog bothers you......get off you freaks!
I'm glad you posted thoughts about that. I love it too, because my family is also spread out all over and it helps us at least feel like we're seeing each other all the time. I think people get insecure about seeing other peoples' lives and their cute families. And that is the only reason why they would say anything negative. Who really cares if it makes you happy? I was hesitant too at first, I never had a myspace or anything, but I reallly like this. I agree on keeping some things private too. You don't want some stranger to stumble upon your family and feel like they know everything about you and your kids. But, diversity is definately a good thing!!
Des love your blog so cute! YOu always crack me up keep on bloggen!!!- Amanda
HEY DES! I can't believe you found me! Last time I saw you, you were so pregnate...time flies! Hudson is so dang cute!! Keep in touch!
ha ha ha ha
Great blog!
Post a Comment