So on Sunday Grandma, Hudson and I went down to Destini's to play. We got the slip and slide out for the kids and we ended up playing as well. They just looked like they were having so much fun we had to join in.
1 year ago
So on Sunday Grandma, Hudson and I went down to Destini's to play. We got the slip and slide out for the kids and we ended up playing as well. They just looked like they were having so much fun we had to join in.
3 comments:
When the hell did Hudson get so big!!! I cant even believe it! He is so stinkin cute!!!
I love the pics of you and Dest on the slip on slide. What fun cute, Mama's!!
I wish we lived closer together. I miss all of you so much. Tell everyone hi for me. Love ya.
Post a Comment