Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Its about me this time

So I usually blog about Hudson but he is napping right now so I am going to share what I enjoy. Some people making amazing cakes others find the time to run or scrapbook and create, me, I love to cook, even more I love to try new recipes and I always have a hard time finding ones that not only taste good but don't take 3 hours to make, cause we all know we don't have time for that. So this is what I am proposing either every Monday or every other Monday I am going to post a new recipe that I love. And hopefully you will do the same. Cause I figure if you are reading my blog odds are I read yours, even if not you could start this on yours with your friends. I am going to make it a page element so it will stay there at the top the whole time and I can just redo it with a new recipe each time. I want it to have a name like Mamas Meals or Mondays Meals or something I need help with that so leave a comment. That way if it has to be a post we can find it easily. If I am making a meal that requires any prep I will do it while Hudson is napping like today I sliced my veggies and pork so then when it comes time to cook it is not so long. Well I tried a new recipe today so I take a picture of it and hopefully post it tonight, so look for it!

4 comments:

Destini said...

I think that will work. I don't think that the recipe with instructions will fit on the page element. You could do the picture there and then the recipe as a post. :{

Jme said...

okay....so it is way too hard to type the recipes! I'm too lazy! It takes too much time! How about I just give them to you to do it!!! :)

Abby said...

I think that will be fun. I get sick of cooking the same thing each week.

Katie said...

I absolutely love to cook as well!! I'm totally into a recipe exchange, that is such a good idea!