When you have a bar stool. Hudson loves to climb in and out of the stool. And he does pretty good until he gets stuck and then he screams bloody murder till you help or he gets his leg free. I just watch him till he gets himself out because it is quite amusing. Although dad runs to the rescue every time.
What a cute little face. I just love it.
1 year ago
2 comments:
He is super cute. We got rid of our barstools for this and many other reasons. Warn me ahead of time when your doing lunch next, I would love to come.
I need to come and see that little squirt!! He is a crack up. I miss you too. Hope everything is going good. How's the salon? It's good down here. You know how it is starting over....s..l..o..w.. But I really like where I'm at. Hopefully I can really plan a time to grab a bite to eat with you in June. xoxo
Post a Comment