Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Birthday boy

This is Hudson birthday cake. I stole the idea from Jamie but I made it myself, thanks mom! I was going to let someone else make it but mom talked me into doing it myself and now I am glad I did. He loves his new car that Kimberlen and Maycee gave him. When he gets up in the morning it is the first thing he goes for. And now he almost says car when he is in it.
This must be his tough man biker face. Papa Pat took him for a ride, and he loved it.

I guesss this is the best way to eat anything he does not need a fork or hands, he just puts his face to it and bites. Wasn't really so into getting messy with the cake. But he liked to feed Maycee the cake but I did not end up with any of those photos.




No comments: