So we finally made it to Cherry Hill! I should say the weather finally allowed us to go. What a great day the weather was wonderful! Daisee's first time in the water and she loved it.
He was so funny when I put these on he wasn't breathing out of his mouth, so he wasnt breathing at all, I told him to breath from his mouth and he took this big gasp of air. It was hilarious!
Daisee was not afraid of the water at all! It was a little chilly at first and I thought she would get upset but no she was loving it!
1 year ago




3 comments:
YEAH BABY! CHERRY HILL! WHOO-HOO! I was so glad the weather has finally started to cooperate too. Your kids are too stinking cute! Its crazy with all these babies this year, but still fun! :)
I love her suit where did you get it? I am always looking for one for my daughter Kennedy? Kristin Lindsay Stoker
Des, What beautiful kids you have...but really who would have expected anything else! Looks like you are having a good summer so far. I am about to have baby number two and she is a girl so we will have a boy and a girl as well! We are excited! (Does your little guy like having a sister?)
Post a Comment