So no lectures about slacking because my camera is broken so I don't have many pics to put up and these were taken with my phone so they are poor quality, sorry! We went to Arizona this last weekend to see my Grandma and Aunt and so on, it was gorgeous weather and Hudson had a blast playing outside! This was Daisee on her first plane ride on the way down.
And here she is coming home, she had her own seat and was very excited about it.
I guess all the smiling just tuckered her right out!
Hudson and Heath had their own row. Hudson loves the planes and played the whole time. He likes it when we land and he asks "did we landed yet?"
And here she is coming home, she had her own seat and was very excited about it.
I guess all the smiling just tuckered her right out!
Hudson and Heath had their own row. Hudson loves the planes and played the whole time. He likes it when we land and he asks "did we landed yet?"
1 comment:
How cute is the picture at the top of your page. Ha ha I love their binis. : )
Post a Comment