Wheres waldo?
There he is! Heath and Hudson were out shoveling one night when I realized it had been for ever and went to find them, this is what I found. Hudson loves it, he says it is his fort and wants everyone to go in it. Too cute, him and daddy have sooo much fun together. Maybe because daddy is still a child?!
This is miss fatty fat cakes! The roles are just cracking me up. 
1 year ago



3 comments:
Cute pics, Des! Your kids are so adorable.
Thats so fun. My kids need to build a fort. Those were the coolest when I was little. And I love all that cute hair of Daisee's. She's gonna end up with cute thighs like Paisley! I love it! We really do need to plan a get together. :)
Happy birthday Heath!!!! We love u!
-Case and Mecall
Post a Comment