Easter morning was so fun! First the Easter bunny left Hudsons basket in our room on the bed, so he opened that first and then when he was done playing with that we went into the living room where the Bunny hid all the eggs, well guess put the eggs cause they were pretty much in plain site. He had a blast looking for the and picking them up, he did way better than I thought he would. He played with the eggs for the next hour or so and didn't even care about the candy inside.
1 year ago



2 comments:
He is so stinkin' cute!!!
Cute, cute, cute! I swear, egg coloring can be dangerous with these little guys, huh?! Freaks me out, but I'm glad we all survived with no mishaps! Next year we need to all do it together! Would be so fun!
Post a Comment