Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Milks Favorite Cookie

Hudson first experience with Oreos and milk. He did really good until the last cookie, he left it in the milk too long so it was really soggy.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Abby Fowers said...

Aw! How cute! Thats always a good picture moment! He is getting so big! What a doll! And thanks for the advice on Haydyn's hair. It looks better, but a lot of it we will just have to wait for it to grow. Darnit!

The Hinds said...

Des! You can stalk me anytime!! Thank you though, he's so fun already and all he does is sleep, poop and pee. Hudson is so adorable! I love the picture of him in the little pink car!

Anonymous said...

I hope those are Double Stuff! I love those the best. I have not had oreos in forever! UMMMMM!

amsorensen.blogspot.com said...

looks like a fun last couple weeks!
arizona looked way fun with kenny & linda. hudson is getting bigger 4 sure, he is a cute boy. well we had fun w/ landon here last weekend 4 the superbowl. u guys need 2 make a trip down soon!

Anonymous said...

HE IS SO CUTE! -Tif