Okay so I have been such a slacker on blogging, but wow it has been busy. Heaths mom and dad come up from Arizona (yeah!) and stayed for a week. We had his family party on Christmas Eve, what a blast it was fun as usual. We always have a santa come and most the kiddies are from one family and it is usually their Granndpa that dresses up, so we had my dad do it. Hudson never new it was him. He was sitting on my father inlaws lap and heard him talk he would look up and there would be no Papa, pretty funny. Then it was off to our traditional opening of jammies, then off to bed.
Christmas morning was great!! Hudson was sooo fun. Heaths mom and dad stayed at our house that night and were able to wake up with Hudson and be there. It was so nice that they came. He didnt get it that Santa had come but soon figured out that the toys on the floor were new, and went straight for them. I think I put a few too many suckers in his stalking, but he loved them. He picked up real quick on the unwrapping.
Then Christmas evening we went to my mom and dads for our family party. WAY too much fun. Thanks Jodi and Steve for coming! Maycee and Kimberlen gave Hudson a 4 wheeler, and Maycee could not stand it, so the second we walked in she took his hand and led him in the other room were it was hiding. Maycee also got one so there was no fighting, just fun! We all got jammies from my mom and had a late photo op before everyone left, not soon enough though cause Char had already gone.
Wow it was busy, Hudson was even sick the whole time and you never really new it. On the following Saturday he even got an ear infection, poor kid.
Wow it was busy, Hudson was even sick the whole time and you never really new it. On the following Saturday he even got an ear infection, poor kid.



6 comments:
looks like a great time! He is so spoiled! But worth it!
Hudson is so dang cute....he is looking so old. You don't have a baby anymore, you have a kid! Max is getting better at playing with friends so next time you are down this way with Hudson...call me. And is Thea pregnant? I didnt know if she was talking about herself on her blog or one of her sisters? Glad you had such a fun Christmas!!
Des! It was so good to hear from you! Thanks for checking my blog. First of all, you are as beautiful as you always were and second what a darling family!! I would love to get together. I bet I will be up in March! Keep in touch!
Kaydee
I love your family picture at the top of your blog. So cute!!
What a fun Christmas! And I totally love the new pic of you all at the top of the blog! Darling!
I LOVE your new family picture! So cute! Glad you guys had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment