I know where you can go for alot more snow. We are getting dumped on already today and its suppose to be non-stop for a good week. Cute coat on Hudson, I got Dylan the same one. Whats your plans for Monday? I will be down for the day. I'll call you when I get there.
So here I am writing weekly about my family. Odd thing to do I think. I do like to keep up with everyone and every thing. But I feel strange sometimes putting my life out there.
2 comments:
Yea for the snow! You better keep gloves on that kids hands, its too cold. Fun times.
I know where you can go for alot more snow. We are getting dumped on already today and its suppose to be non-stop for a good week. Cute coat on Hudson, I got Dylan the same one. Whats your plans for Monday? I will be down for the day. I'll call you when I get there.
Post a Comment