So my friend Jamie went to work a couple days a week so I get to watch her kids on Wedensday, so I took all the kids up to see her at work. All the kids got their teeth polished and loved it. We tried to get Addi xrays but she was not okay with the paper in her mouth.
So here I am writing weekly about my family. Odd thing to do I think. I do like to keep up with everyone and every thing. But I feel strange sometimes putting my life out there.
6 comments:
Cute! I was so nervous for Boston's first dentist appt...but luckily he loved it!
He is just so freaken cute. I just sccop him up every time I look at his pictures. Then I remeber has a wild man and wears me out:)
That's fun I love the big cheese, he looks like he has quite the mouth full!
It is always good when kids are smiling at the Dentist. :)
why do you always put the best pictures of me on your blog? Thats awsome, thanks friend!
So cute Des. Hudson is so stinkin cute.
Post a Comment