Monday, April 28, 2008

Bad Mom

So I feel like the worst mom ever. I know it wont be last and it happens to everyone, but it does not make it any easier. On Sunday Heath was roto-tilling the garden and Hudson just wanted to help, so when Heath was done he went straight for the tiller, and before we new it he had grabbed the exhaust and burnt his hand. With both of us within arms reach. At least he is still our happy boy. He was fine until he saw the camera and then it was like oh yah I'm hurt I better look sad.

Good thing it doesn't stop him from playing with his toys.

3 comments:

Destini said...

~Poor Boy~ It is kinda cute though. Give him a hug and kiss for me!Ü

Katie said...

Ohhh...that is sad. Well, at least he's a tough boy. And you're not the worst mom : )

Emma said...

Don't worry, he is just proving himself as a boy. Fischer had to prove himself at that age and get stitches in his forhead. It only gets more adventerous, sorry. But at least he still has his good looks right?